MANIFEST OF THE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF SOLIDARISM
4. Where do we need to start?
The whole world is now at the crossroads of the global civilization crisis. Three possible paths to the future are clearly visible. The first implements the situation according to the formula “lost-lose”. Representatives of the world governing subsystem continue to impose their domination throughout the world, but they encounter fierce resistance from the peoples of different countries. If the members of the world leading subsystem succeed in pushing their intentions, then the world is threatened with centuries of stagnation in the conditions of new barbarism in the image of the situation in the Arab countries ravaged by the west and engulfed in terrorism. Capitalism at the present stage of the evolution of consciousness is capable of generating only anarchy and terror. There are no resources and opportunities to cope with these obsolete formations. As a result of this choice, all the countries of the periphery will suffer, and the modern “rulers of the world” will quickly deteriorate, becoming a banal organized criminal grouping, which is increasingly called the world government.
The second way is the way to a new civilization of coexistence with nature, to a new solidary mode of production, which implements the “win-win” formula.
The principle of fundamental uncertainty of the future does not allow to write an instruction containing a specific set of measures for the transition to solidarism on the similarity of using a washing machine. However, the concept and sequence of actions can be presented, in our opinion, as follows.
The number of initial (a priori) axiomatic assumptions should include:
1. The President of the country (or rather, it would be called “The Expresser of the Will and Defender of the Interests of the People”) and the officials subordinate to him will be adequate to the tasks facing the country if they think not only about their material gain and momentary vanity, but, above all, about their place in history.
2. There are enough scientists in the world who are capable of forming the leading subsystem of a fundamentally new network type as an intellectual avant-garde.
3. The reliance should be on the constructive forces of modern governing subsystems, able to understand the proposed Concept of Solidarity at the essential, theoretical levels and get involved in its practical implementation.
The first initiating actions will have to come from the true leader of the country. The term “must”, which is used in this thesis, should be understood as an immanent resultant of the needs, interests and values of an enlightened leader who is focused on the happiness of the whole society. For the builder of a solidarity society, the inner “must” is limited only by the range of its real possibilities. The president can transform the word “must” into the thesis “I choose”.
1. The President publicly announces a new ideological concept of goodwill as a national ideology. This can happen at a session of the UN General Assembly.
2. The President publicly presents the formulation of a national idea uniting the peoples of a country:
The spiritual is higher than the material.
Family is more important than individual.
The future is more important than the present and the past.
Justice is above paper laws.
Public is more important than private.
Any faith is more significant than unbelief.
Responsibilities are prior to rights.
3. The President announces the beginning of a public nationwide discussion on the first two positions.
4. The President orders all, without exception, research teams and universities to analyze the proposals of the existing economic Concept, correcting the identified shortcomings and saturating it with creative ideas that are available to our scientists and specialists.
5. The concept of the political economy of solidarism and civilization of coexistence with Nature is approved by all branches of government as a national program for the revival of peoples.
6. At the highest level (national referendum), the main postulates of the future Model of the economy of vital consumption are approved. They include (but are not limited to) theses on the creation of the National Front for Education and Science; on the formation of associated private property of citizens; on the transition in social policy to the unconditional guaranteed income of citizens and the parallel introduction of the Metric Means of Exchange.
7. Scientific organizations and universities begin to develop practical measures for the implementation of the main postulates in the aspect of the ultimate goal of the joint mode of production.
8. The Federal Law (FZ) on the association of private ownership of natural resources and property of enterprises of the country’s basic industries is being developed and adopted.
9. A Resolution is adopted on the admissibility of the participation of shareholders or shareholders in the authorized funds of enterprises of all forms of ownership and organizational-legal forms only as individuals in their personal capacity.
10. The Resolution on unification of personal accounts of citizens with their personal identification on the basis of the date of birth, TIN and SNILS is adopted.
11. The Federal Law on unconditional guaranteed income of each citizen is adopted.
12. The new Solidarity Constitution of the country is adopted with the mechanism of its continuous improvement enabled on the basis of national referendums of citizens.
13. The Federal Law on the inventory of the country’s paper legislation and its harmonization with the Concept of Solidarism is adopted.
14. New state bodies are being established that reflect the transformation of the capitalist state into a joint community of citizens, including:
– Nationwide Front for Education and Science;
– National Council and Territorial Councils;
– The Supreme Economic Council of the country;
– National Security Council);
– Advice on proportions and dynamics;
– Fund of unconditional guaranteed income of citizens;
– National Council for the regulation of MCO;
– Settlement center at the NDS IES and its local branches;
– Foreign Investment Council.