Start Сonference 2020
Start Сonference 2020
The IAS was created by like-minded people living in Spain, the USA, Russia, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Greece, Palestine, Israel and is registered in the Kingdom of Spain, Torrevieja.
The IAS is scientifically educational network structure uniting supporters of the creation of a new social and economic formation – Solidarism who creates Good.
Democracy of Solidarity includes three interrelated basic components:
The main economic condition
the Solidarism who creates Good is:
The way to Solidarism offers the formation of a planned exchange model of a new type of economy.
The conference schedule considers the following main areas of scientific discussion and exchange of practical opinion points.
Based on the «Manifest of the International Association of Solidarism» Project the following topics will be discussed:
1. New socio-economic Schedule of the day: where is the world going?
2. From capitalism to solidarity: good thinking as a format for the evolution of consciousness.
3. Solidarity as a socio-economic structure.
4. Models of solidarity economy.
5. Political science of solidarity.
6. Basic concepts to build a state of co-owners.
7. Discussion and adoption of the «Manifest of the International Solidarity Association» project.
Based on the project «Model of the national economy of Ukraine», the following topics will be discussed:
1. National Resource Inventory Model.
2. Technological modernization of the national economy of Ukraine.
3. Solidarization of property in the conditions of Ukraine.
4. People's money as a tool to pay federal debt and economic recovery.
5. Formation of an indicative macroeconomic planning model.
6. Reform the fiscal and budgetary system.
7. Strengthening the role of banks in the rise of the real sector of the economy.
8. Small businesses as the most important engine of democratization and economic efficiency.
9. Strengthening the role of communities in the development of the economy and the strengthening of the state. Change of the economic functions of the government and the development of electronic (digital) democracy.
1. Discussion of the «Israel - Palestine» conflict.
2. The conflict in eastern Ukraine.
Check out the FAQs to find the answers to common questions. Can't find your question answered here? Contact us.
When and where will the conference take place?
The conference “Solidarism who creates Good – Socio-Economic Paradigm on the XXI Century” will take place from September 20 to 22, 2019.
Conference location will be sent to registered speakers and conference participants.
How can I reserve a hotel room?
Contact us and we will be happy to help you with any questions.
Here, you will find directions to the conference venue. More space to meet and network!